Thursday, September 13, 2007

This card was done for a sketch or layout challenge on SCS and I am really happy with the way it turned out. I am in LOVE with those flowers from Close As A Memory and used that set again for it...and it seems as though when I use that set lately, I must go with the blues - Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and Blue Bayou came out to play for this one! I also finally got an idea to use those Jumbo Eyelets and I think I like it! Take a look --- let me know what you think too!


How to make it: Stamp Sets: Close as a Memory, Linen Background, Retired French Script Background; Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand; Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Flowers were markered with Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy; Accesories: Retired Wide Organdy, NEW Jumbo Eyelets, NEW Pretties Kit Hatpin with beads and pearls, Dimensionals for the main panel which is popped up!

Happy Stamping! :)

No comments: