Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall is in the air! ....or at least on my desk :)

I just love this card I came up with today - one of my "oldies but goodies" stamp sets Carved and Candlelit came out of the closet today to help me out with one of the demo challenges on SCS. I had great fun making this card! One of my favorite things to do is stack those little pumpkins to make a pumpkin "snow man" so to speak. I also like to add brads to the eyes for a different look - so I used both of those ideas in the creation of this card today. Another thing I did was to sand the background which is the Linen Background stamp inked with Wild Wasabi on the Vanilla cardstock - it gave it a really nice and subtle look and I think it came out nice. So..... here's my card - let me know if you have any questions:


Sets Used: Carved and Candlelit, Linen background stamp; Paper: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava; Punches: Ticket Punch, Word Window; Embellishments: Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain, Eyelets, Brads; Other Tools/Techniques: Sanding, Crop-a-dile to set eyelets.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: