Friday, October 19, 2007

Mike Huckabee on Glenn Beck

I like Mike Huckabee! I have found him interesting to watch in the debates and like a lot of what he has to say. Tonight I watched him on Glenn Beck and decided that no matter what, I am voting for Mike Huckabee. Even if by the time our primary occurs & he doesn't have a chance, I am voting for Mike to make my voice heard on the principals that he talks about. We need a Mike running this country - he seems to be the only candidate that realizes and ackowledges how many things are truly broken in this country and how if we are not careful this country will no longer be what this country was founded on. No one else republican or democrat seems to realize this and thats why I am voting for Mike.

Now back to more stamping hopefully!! I apologize for those of you who keep in touch with this blog and haven't seen anything new lately - I have been super busy and hope to get back to it next week - so keep watching!!!

No comments: