Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WOOHOO - Christmas Swaps are in the mail!

Well, I am participating in my 2nd swap and they are going in the mail today! A swap for those of you who don't know can most easily be described like a cookie exchange! You make so many of your card design and mail them into the "host" and they give you back one of each card made from each of the group participants and so for 1 card you get lots and lots of samples and ideas. This one is a Christmas card swap - 1 regular size card and 1 mini (3x3) size. Here is a pic of my 3x3 card which I think turned out pretty well - I used lots of the new stuff: New Basic Gray Paper, New Purely Pomagranite In Color Paper, New Ribbons including the white taffeta and Sherbet Ribbon Originals and the new Hostess Set Party Punch as well as a new set called Short and Sweet which may very well be one of the best purchases I have ever made - I just LOVE that set. BTW, 15% off this set for anyone who reads this and wants to order it before the end of September!


No comments: